Monday, December 13, 2010

SPM Is A History!!

One day I was in form 1 orientation….

The next thing i know I graduated….

Graduation Ceremony (122)

And i finally finish SPM.

IMG_9952

SOUNDS UNBELIEVABLE HUH!!??

9 Days of torture is over….but i did my exam extremely bad even though i tried hard…I mess up my Bio , Definitely will not get an A..SIGH!! I left the school with a bad mood..so i went to Pavilion to run my mind of a little…caught in the rain…..All wet!! Haha!XD  Then next stop ….STUDIO!!!!

I have been planning to go since day 1, finally had the chance…i was so desperate until i forgot my dancing shoes, lol!

Surprisingly Auntie Luisa called..asking am i coming for class anot, Haha!! It seems like everyone knows i will be there as soon as i finish exam.

So what's my next plan…ENJOY MY HOLIDAY!!!!

Then i have to start to work next January, no money for college now..and i will definitely will not go Form 6.

So wish me Luck!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Apela...so long edy still havent even up date ur blog...hope will see sumthin diff the next time I visit ur blog!XD

    ReplyDelete