Monday, November 8, 2010

My Last Dance

Sorry for being absence for so long...its not like i left to study...Nooo, Never!!
I was DANCING!!!!Hehe! Told u i can't stop right ..but finally i did...Today we have rehersal for Graduation & when my junior came out to do rehersal..my classmate just look at me & say, "WOW! Shi Xian..for once u are not dancing"...I just smile back at them & say i retired from the kelab but my heart stays with club forever....
We attend Pertandingan Tarian JPWP ...but we didn't win..Same judges again,what can we expect!We just finish our choreograpghy & practice within 1 and a half day. Abang Raffi was so tension that he turn into a lion like what my little sis Aqilah said. Feel like slapping his face that time. HE'S MAKING US SO STRESS!! HOW CAN WE DANCE WITH THIS KIND OF MOOD???But we did enjoy the competition...our dance was, erm...98% perfect!
Make up!! Hair!! Getting ready..My sweet Qyla!! Know her since she was 10yrs old...Last minute polish up..
Sweet!! He just likes Farah!!
Thank you cikgu for all ur hard work..LOVE U!
Next was a shooting for EDUWEB.. Khateja & I got inteviewed...and they have to shoot us in the class " studying"..(PRETENDING LA)
She is so comfortable with the camera..
My lovely sis!! Qyla & Arneesa

Then our group got ready to have a lesson with Abang Raffi for the shooting aso..we nid to do asas for Zapin Johor again..and again...OMG!! My leg!!Then we got dress for a show!!
My junior team did quite well that day, one day of practice only leh!! A big round of applause to them...
Pink group!
Blue group!

Senior group.
Lastly i wanted to talk about our winning in Pertandingan Tarian KDU ..we won 2nd place! What a miracle...The VIP actually came up to me after i got down from the satge after getting of certs. She said to me that they enjoy our performane alot!! I am pretty sure our SMKPP Dance group ( Gemalai Sutra)iconic smile actually caught their attention..hehe!! Its the best gift we can give to the audience..
The form 5 trio'sIbu!! She is just like a mom to me...
Abang Raffi.. will miss him!!
Pn. Pengetua!! Thank you 4 all ur support!! :)

2nd place!! We got our honour back!

I also recalled a quote from Ibu that she said to us long time ago..that is " Naik je stage tu, the stage is yours...Enjoy je! "
And many other stuff that she taught us a long time ago..really gonna miss her & Abang Raffi too..eventhough he has been teaching me for 3 years only. I enjoy his funny , bubbly, sissy character..hehe!! Don't tell him i said that!!
I'm gonna miss my beloved teachers, especially Pn Azizah..and of course my lovely SISTERS that have supported me so much! What will i do without them..i just wana say i am proud to be their president, and thank you for being so cooperative...
AKAK LOVE U ALL SO SO MUCH!!
U ALL WILL BE MY SISTERS FOR LIFE...WILL REMEBER U ALL TILL THE DAY I DIE.....

No comments:

Post a Comment