Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sob Sob ;(

Sob ..Sob.. ;(
Wat a dissapointment...i can't dance this year, not untill i show him some RESULTS..
By the time i show the results ,it'll be too late..
Anyway, Chun Hoong is gonna change a new partner for now..
SO..there will be no more
Competing..
Performing..
or even going out with danceworld buddies.. :(
My dance society activities also have to quit..How???
How am i gonna get marks for my koko?? Jadi President lagi!! Tapi tak boleh buat apa-apa..
I am just gonna dissapoint Pengetua, School Teachers, My dance teacher, Friends and my seniors..
Can't imagine my life like that for 1 Whole year!! ARRRGGGHH!!!!
Nak I pergi Form 6 lagi!!
F.Y.I, I dont wana go Form 6 because i don't want to continue Science anymore....2 years not enough meh??
I plan to pursue anything else but not medicines...
REALLY CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment