Monday, January 25, 2010

Delicious..

Yay...Today finish last paper of Intervensi 1! Plan to treat myself at Mid Valley..at the same time go collect my camera.
At first dont know where to makan..
Then finally decide to stop by at Delicious to makan dessert..

The BEST employees of Delicious serve me today..wana know who?
Tadaa!!! That is....

Lee Cing Cing
&
Kelvin Ong Chun Hoong

















I went with Auntie Merle & Xin Wei to go Chinese New Year Shopping...
and guess wat!!
I was shocked tat Auntie Merle was so obsessed about a black coat & other stuff which is not really her 'thing'.. She used to like colourful clothing but now intend to buy black.
Proudly present..our whole new..Auntie Merle!! Clap abit la..must 'give face' to people wan mah..XD
Oh! Then I went BACK TO Delicious for dinner... -_-"
but never mind..
With such good & polite waitress & a 'always smile' waiter to serve us..memang worth it la! XP

Got some recommendation from 'you know who!'
Oh...I forgot to give THEM tips...AIKS!!
Pls remind me to giv them next time! They really deserve it...:)
And Thanx Auntie Merle for the T-Shirt. Luv u!

No comments:

Post a Comment