Sunday, August 8, 2010

Photoshooting !!

Recently, i went Pavilion to shop and to stopby just to check on my friends from 5 Baiduri who's gonna be there for their class photoshoot.
So i started my day browsing around boutiques since its still early, By the..MEGA SALE is on!
Got 'summons' from Style Cops
(I dont know what law i broke, maybe I dress to nice XD)



5 Baidurians

After photoshoot, my friend wanted to Star Hill Gallery...
I wanted to go there like a long time to go, i dont hv the guts to enter alone...
Well,its just that , this place is usually for the upperclass people, where they can afford designer brand clothing.
Which i am not one of them.
After entering for the first time, something makes me wana go there more ofthen..
Erm..just to get some inspiration.

Now, back to last two months..
My class( 5 Akik) has a gathering for photoshoot too...
We chose KLCC as our destination.
I was late that morning, my dad sent me to PJ LRT station, took the train to KLCC..and meet the others at the food court.We went to the park after lunch..
We have a lot of trouble finding a good spot for our photoshoot..ha ha!
5 Akiksians

No comments:

Post a Comment